When your goal is to buy a home and you need a loan, nothing beats an experienced loan officer that understands the quirks of each bank. Having been in this industry for many years, I truly understand that inexperience and carelessness can ruin your deal.
Obtaining a loan is a partnership among you, your loan officer, and the lender. A well qualified loan officer will advise you as to steps you can take to ensure approval with your target lender or lenders. Great loan officers will guide you in making a clean loan package submission to the lender. Simply, a great package ensures the highest probability of getting your loan approved !
Holly Gustlin Stands Out From The Crowd
- A WELL-EARNED REPUTATION FOR SUCCEEDING WHERE OTHERS HAVE FAILED
- CAREFUL PRE-EXAMINATION OF THE BORROWER'S QUALIFICATIONS AND MATCHING THOSE WITH THE LENDER'S GUIDELINES
- COMPLETE HONESTY WITH REALTORS, BORROWERS AND LENDERS
- SOLID TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE PROPERLY ANALYZING INCOME DOCUMENTATION
- MANY LENDERS THAT CAN OFFER MULTIMILLION DOLLAR LOANS
- SEVERAL LENDERS WHO ALLOW ASSET BASED LENDING, STATED INCOME, AND OTHER UNIQUE NICHES
A Word About Jumbo Loans
The liquidity crisis that began in 2007 hurt the sale of jumbo loans on the secondary market. As a result, all loans whose amount is greater than the Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac limit were held in the bank's portfolio. Most are still held, but they are beginning to sell them to investors again. What does that mean to you? It means that when your seeking a Jumbo Loan, your loan officer must have access to many banks and they need the experience in packaging these loans properly. Jumbo Loans are a special type of loan product that needs attention to detail to ensure success.